Friday, May 14, 2010

Let there be color!

Kids rumpus room
Looking down towards kid's patio in far end of picture which runs off their rumpus room
Dining/living room. It's so nice and airy with the Duck Egg Blue color
Looking into dining/living and see the blue color
Looking onto the patio and the doors that lead off from the master bedroom
The all exciting garage with extra storage on the side, it's also got extra length so we can have storage shelves at the back
The front door, still to be painted (same as exterior, Dune) and handles to be put on.

The painting started this week, they said they should have it finished within 2 weeks. I love how light the Duck Egg Blue color has made the lounge/dining, kid's rumpus and laundry so bright and fresh looking. It's also going on the outside posts on the main patio but now I'm unsure about this and if I change my mind I need to do it within the next 24 hours, epp!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Our Four Walls and A Roof. Powered by