Sunday, June 6, 2010

Freedom Furniture sale



The tv unit, should look great in our lounge room . Looks like yours doesn't it mum, lol


Bedside table, sleek and modern with a nice big drawer





The bed, this photo does it no justice what so ever. I wanted a padded fabric bedhead, I've had one before and found it very luxurious. I loved reading the saturday paper resting up against it. I've chosen a fabric with warm beachy tones that is textured, I'm hoping it will look great in the bed recess which is painted Duck Egg Blue.









The bar stools, I didn't want something that would stand out. I wanted something that would blend in with the front of the island bench

Well after years of hand me down furniture we thought it was time for some new stuff, we've put some money aside for some furniture and with the sale on at Freedom it's a good opportunity to buy them.
We had quite a lot on the wish list lol but only crossed off a few items so far.
I need to win lotto!
So glad I can now give away that tall boy I've had since I was 15, it's falling apart!

1 comment:

© Our Four Walls and A Roof. Powered by