Thursday, January 20, 2011

Baby boys room

First of all the inspiration comes from a world map, the colours of blue, orange and grey
This inspiration poster is what started me on this colour scheme


This Giraffe would look cute peering into the cot

I love this idea of using old picture frames



Might be too much for the bedroom but it's cute




changing pad cover



another changing pad cover


I'm 27 weeks pregnant with our 2nd child and it's a boy! I've been searching for months to get some inspiration on what to do with his bedroom and I keep coming back to this colour scheme. I love it! We already have furniture from our daughters nursery room so basically I just need the soft furnishings but I will be painting a few bits of furniture as everything is white

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Our Four Walls and A Roof. Powered by